Bob's Misc. Crap & Motorpool
1942 Dodge WC56 Command Car
- 1941 Dodge WC-12 4x4 392 hemi.
- Unimog 411
- Freightliner cabover pickup truck
- 350 lbs of pink steel pig
- Shortened VW buggy
- Suzuki LJ-10 "jeep"
- Big Bicycle with 36 inch tires
- Mechanical Fish
- Cushman Truckster
- Super Scooter
- One Wheeled Horse
- 1943 Vaughan forklift
All mechanical, no hydraulics
- The Bomb
- 1926 Ford hot rod
- 1942 Dodge Power Wagon Command Car WC56
- 2008 Pontiac Solstice
- The World Famous Boat Car! (in the 2009 Keizer Iris Festival Parade)
- Vintage golf scooter.
- 1967 Struck mini dozer. Model MD-34.
1967 was the first year Struck built these kits. The 1966 model was for plans to build one from wood (!)
- Bob's mini Army tank
- Crappy green Dodge D150 with a propeller, flame-throwing exhaust and a one-wheeled trailer.
- Boat-tail woody trike. Weird!
- 1932 JAP motorcycle
Built from swap meet parts, 600cc JAP engine in 1927 HD frame, BSA tranny, Kubota alternator, various parts from hot rods, motorcycles, and Schwinn.
Here, here and here.
- 1957 IHC A-160 4x4 stepside.
- The House. Rokon World headquarters.
- Kubota SkyRoad tracked cargo carrier
- Home-built Swing Bike
- Keizer license plate. People think I am the town Mayor.
- Oregon Pacific Wonderland plate #1
- Navy E9 plate
- Umbra plate. Sort of an inside joke for Cryptologists and the TS cleared
- Barbie Excavator. Kobelco SS60. 700 pounds of yard tearing fun!
- The UPS guy gets a kick out of this
- For anyone who remembers Bob's 19 Cent Hamburgers in Salem, Ore. I have the neon sign in my garage
- Tote Gote Nova. Sideways mounted engine, drive shaft.
- 1956 Cushman Highlander I put a Harley Sportster engine in. Not one of my better ideas. Terrifying.
- Because everybody needs a 10 foot chicken in their yard.
- A "fish" I bought at a Navy surplus sale.
- Vintage 1961 Northwest Coach canned ham travel trailer.
- Crosley air compressor tag.
It says, "Pressure Vacuum Machine. This machine is licensed for use in connection with enhancing blood circulation in and on the head only". What the hell was this thing used for? I've been using it for years to air up tires. ///update---it is from a Crosley Xervac. A piece of quackery that had the compressor hooked to a helmet, it was supposed to stimulate hair growth.
My fire trucks.
- 1961 Freightliner Fireliner
- 1976 American LaFrance Pioneer II
I bought them both from the Chehalis, WA fire dept.
Another fire truck, because everyone needs three.
- 1973 American LaFrance Snorkel
MCPO E-9, CTMCM(SW/AW) (1980-2002)
COMMAND MASTER CHIEF
NAVSECGRUACT SS PUERTO RICO
USS SPRUANCE DD-963
USS FORRESTAL CV-59
C3F USS BELLEAU WOOD LHA-3
NAVSECGRUACT PEARL HARBOR, HI
NAVSECGRUACT WINTER HARBOR, ME
NAVSECGRUACT GROTON, CT
Bob's rant in the Keizertimes:
Pointless b. s.